The solution for an optimal attachment of bike computers to aero handlebars: The TT Race Computer Mount from 76 Projects in version 2.0.
- Fastening with Velcro instead of cable ties. Easier and faster assembly. This is especially helpful when setting up the small parts for the first time.
- Interchangeable insert for Garmin or Wahoo computers. If you buy a new one or change the head unit, only this insert needs to be replaced.
- A mount for Go Pro now fits from below, to which you can mount a notio aeropod and everything else that has the same mount, such as light, in addition to a camera (provided that it fits with the narrow extensions!). See the graphic for this.
These proven features have all remained, so that in my opinion there is currently no better holder for the computer on the aerobar:
- Thanks to its modular design, it can be adjusted to an extension distance of 65 to 105 millimeters, regardless of whether they are adjusted parallel or at an angle.
- If necessary, the holder can also be adjusted in the viewing angle to the driver in order to be able to read the computer optimally and without reflection.
- The real highlight of the whole thing: With no holder you can get the computer further forward in the field of vision. That's good because, firstly, you can always keep an eye on the road and secondly, the tail of the aero helmet doesn't point straight up when you have to look down at the computer, which is too far behind. The computer follows the gaze, not the other way around. Also see the graphic.
The computer is fastened with a twist lock like a bayonet. Please select the appropriate mount for either Garmin or Wahoo. In detail, only the screw cap is offset by 90°.
The holder comes with all small parts. There is a video on how to attach it here .
By the way: a few Wahoo-only versions are available here for a little less.
Attention: Due to its construction, this holder does not fit mono-beam cockpits like the 2021 Canyon Speedmax CF, Cervélos P5 Disc or the TFE handlebars from Vision!