The solution for optimally attaching cycling computers to aerobars: The TT Race Computer Mount from 76 Projects, now in the improved version 3.0.
- Now including no-turn insert for Garmin or Wahoo computers. This allows the computer to fit between narrow extensions without rotation. Please select the correct version when ordering. Advantage: When changing the system (Garmin and Wahoo are aligned differently) you can turn the insert by 90 degrees with a screw and it will then also fit the other standard.
- An adapter with a GoPro standard can be attached from below, to which you can mount a camera, an aerometer like Notio and anything else that has the same mount. My tip for years at this point: light. This insert is now clicked in and no longer needs to be screwed in.
These tried and tested features have all remained, so in my opinion there is currently no better holder for the computer on the aerobar:
- Thanks to its modular design, it can be adjusted to extension distances of 50 to 90 millimeters, regardless of whether they are adjusted parallel or angled.
- If necessary, you can also adjust the holder's viewing angle to the driver in order to be able to read the computer optimally and without reflection.
- The real highlight of the whole thing: With no holder you can get the computer further into the front of your field of vision. This is good because, firstly, you can always keep an eye on the road and secondly, the tail of the aero helmet is not pointing straight up when you have to look down at the computer that is too far back. The computer follows the gaze, not the other way around. See also the graphic.
The holder comes including all small parts. Assembly tips can be found in the video here. You can find all the options including an exploded view in detail here , the model fits almost always. But be careful: Due to its design, this holder does not fit monobeam cockpits like the 2021 Canyon Speedmax CF, Cervélo's P5 Disc in the very first version with the French fries fork or the TFE handlebars from Vision!
The adapter for clipping on is also available here .
Attention, the majority of the small parts installed are not cross-compatible with previous models. And the maximum weight of the mounted electronics should not exceed 200 grams; there is also quite a bit of leverage at the front, which tends to cause heavy things to fall off.